subtext

poetry is my subtext

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Start of a Brand New Blog...

Hello Hello!

After spending about 20mins trying to remember the password to my college email address (which has been deactivated for almost three years) in order to access my very first blog, "Mix Tape" (and failing terribly), I have decided to begin anew--

A monologue in "The Colored Museum," a play brilliantly written by George C. Wolfe, states,

"I am not who I was ten years ago. I am not who I was ten minutes ago. I am all that and then some."

My last post to "Mix Tape" was on Sunday, December 10, 2006, shortly after the funeral of my grandfather...So much has happened since then. So much has changed me. So much has reminded me of who I am and always will be. So much MORE has and continues to inspire me to achieve and challenge me to discover who I am becoming.

So what do I want to do with this blog?
Offer a way for me to catalog this journey with quotes and stories and pictures and poems I learn and write and live and love along the way.

Feel free to join me as I write part of my story,
And Feel free to write your own story. You're the best one to do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment